Hey everybody! I finished re-organizing the gallery, and I took some time to write up some neato guidelines for future submissions! Whoa dang!
From the group's main page:
- Featured: If you think your submission is the finest of the fine, dopest of the dope, and flyest of the fly, submit it here. If the admins agree, it will be placed in the featured gallery.
- Beginner's Works: This gallery is for the work of beginners. All levels of skill will be accepted. If in doubt whether your work is beginner level, submit here anyway. This isn't a slight against any beginners, as everyone starts somewhere. We just need a place to keep these submissions
- Main Gallery: The main gallery of the group. Submit to this gallery if you feel your art is above that of a beginner.
- Reference Sheets: Self-explanatory.
- Sergal Anatomy Cheat Sheets: Made a study on sergal anatomy? Have tips to share? Woo! Share those here!
- Second Life: For your screens of your SL murrgals
- Smut: This gallery is for the art that you wouldn't want your grandmother to see. Fetishes, blatantly sexual works, smut, you get the picture. Please submit that here lest it be denied
- "My submission was declined, why?"
- It could have been submitted to the wrong gallery Please submit it again to a more appropriate one.
- If it was declined from the Featured gallery, try resubmitting to the main gallery
- If it was declined from the main gallery, please resubmit it to the beginner's gallery
- "I'm upset that you declined my submission, and I want to know why."
- If you want to know why your submission was declined, just ask us why on the approval process comments. We'll tell you.
- Can I suggest favorites?
Any questions, comments, concerns? Pls tell